DIGITAL PRECIDIAB MEETING – December 7th, 2020
December 7th, 2020 | 9:00 am – 15:15 pm | Biofit Digital
PreciDIAB National Center and its business club PreciDIAB Initiative, are organising a one day networking meeting : public-private and private -private partnerships in the field of diabetes and comorbidities.
|9:00-10:00 AM||PreciDIAB Academia-Industry R&D Collaborations|
PreciDIAB is creating favourable conditions for efficient Public/ Private collaborative research
(diagnosis and follow-up tools, drugs, medical and IT devices),
and setting up a comprehensive “machinery” to generate scientific outcomes and exploit them smoothly.
• Introducing PreciDIAB, Professor Philippe Froguel
• Collaborative success stories
➢ Medical device clinical evaluation, Professor Robert Caiazzo
➢ Medical diagnosis, Doctor Amélie Bonnefond
• Matthias Vandesquille, Project Manager – PreciDIAB National Center
• Xavier Martin Benlloch, Technology Transfer Officer, Eurasante
|12:00 – 12:30 AM||Call Launch : DIABETES & METABOLIC DISEASES ACCELERATION PROJECTS|
The Acceleration Program by Eurasanté launches the call DIABETES & METABOLIC DISEASES ACCELERATION PROJECTS.
Open to challenging bioentrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs willing to shorten the time-to-market of their projects
and penetrate the European health market: fast-track connections with PreciDIAB network, investors network,
and a tailor-made support from the Eurasanté team.Introducing the call:• Rémi Verstraete, Startup advisor, Eurasanté
• Caroline Ramspacher, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Partner, Eurasanté
|2:00 – 3:00 PM||PreciDIAB Networking group :|
Horizon Europe: What is new ?
Virginie Sivan, French Delegate for program Commitees in H2020 (health, ERC, FET)
• Julien Holgard, European Project Officer, Eurasante
• Gaylord Bauden Hamerel, Innovation Project Manager, Eurasante